Recycle Roulette Terms and Conditions
PROMOTION NAME: Recycle Roulette
HOW TO ENTER
To enter this competition, entrants must first provide the required personal information (being their first name, last name, email address, date of birth and suburb of residence) and either:
- donate an item of clothing to Upparel; or
- sort 4x items of waste into the correct bins: organic, waste or recycling.
A qualifying entrant is then allowed to spin the wheel once and possibly win a prize (the potential prizes are a McDonald’s medium fries voucher, a McDonald’s soft serve voucher, or a Kiwi Property gift card).
Activation hours: 11am – 2pm daily
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is Recycle Roulette.
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open from 11.00am Monday 16 October 2023 to 2pm Friday 20 October 2023, but may finish earlier in the promoter’s sole discretion (for example, if stocks of any potential prize are exhausted).
- McDonald’s vouchers must be redeemed at McDonald’s Sylvia Park before 31st December 2023.
- The denominations of any Kiwi Property gift card prizes may be changed by the promoter during the course of the promotion, in the promoter’s sole and unfettered discretion. Each Kiwi Property gift card must be redeemed at one or more participating retailers by the date stated on the back of the gift card.
- This promotion will be conducted in-centre only.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 16 years and over.
- A person must only participate in the promotion once per day.
- Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- Promotion prizes will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted.
- Every promotion prize is not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the prize is unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize of equal or greater cash value.
- A prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- All decisions made by the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by a prize winner to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the prize being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- Each winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. Each prize winner consents to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion (without any royalty, commission, fee or compensation being payable by the promoter to the prize winner in connection with any such use).
- The promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred by any person as a result of entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- To the extent that it is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using (without limitation) Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant consents to receiving communications from the promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events and offers, and surveying.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this promotion (in addition to these terms and conditions) and can be found at kiwiproperty.com