Coffee & Connections Terms and Conditions
Coffee & Connections ‘We do Better when we are Together’ Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER
Customers scan the QR code in-centre, on the centre’s social media channels, or online (through the centre website or newsletter). Fill in the form and agree to the terms to conditions.
The voucher will then be emailed to the customer immediately (verification of one voucher per email address).
From Thursday 25th August, customers can begin redeeming vouchers at the specific centre’s participating retailers.
Customers show the participating retailer their voucher emailed to them to receive the 2 x hot drinks.
Both drinks must be redeemed in the one transaction.
Prize include: 1x Medium Hot Drink Vouchers (for 2 hot drinks)
Sylvia Park 2,500 Vouchers available
Participating retailers include:
- Butlers Cafe
- Dunkin Donuts
- Little District
- Filly Cafe
- Columbus Cafe
- Majestic Tea Bar
- Muffin Break
- The Coffee Club
For the purpose of this promotion, a medium hot drink is defined as a standard option from the tea, coffee and hot chocolate menus at each cafe, and does not include added extras including, but not limited to: almond, soy or oat milks, decaffeinated coffee or additional syrup shots. Additions to the standard menu option would need to be paid for on top of the voucher.
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 09 359 4000
- The name of this “promotion” is Coffee & Connections
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open 9am Thursday 18 August 2022 – midnight Wednesday 31 August 2022
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by scanning the QR code, receiving your voucher via email, then bringing your emailed voucher into a participating retailer between Thursday 25 August 2022 – Wednesday 31 August 2022 to redeem your 2 x hot drinks in one transaction.
- Entry into this promotion is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 16 years and over.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: Sylvia Park, LynnMall, Centre Place, The Base, The Plaza and Northlands
- Persons excluded from entering this promotion are staff and contractors of the promoter, any participating sponsors, retailers and staff members from any participating centre, and their associated agencies and companies.
- Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. The promoter accepts no responsibility for non-receipt for any reason of an entry.
- The promotion voucher is 2,500 Double Hot Drink Vouchers valued at RRP $11.50 inc GST ($5.75 per hot drink)
- This voucher will be available while stocks last and on a first-in, first-served basis. No holds will be permitted. The promoter has no obligation to the entrant to provide the voucher should the stocks of the voucher run out.
- The vouchers are not exchangeable, refundable or redeemable for cash and only one may be collected per customer. If, for any reason, outside of the reasonable control of the promoter, the vouchers are unable to be supplied, the promoter reserves the right to substitute a different voucher of equal or greater cash value.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of preparing these terms and conditions and include any applicable GST. The promoter is not responsible for any change in prize value.
- The voucher receivers are responsible for all other costs related to the prize. The prize is subject to additional terms and conditions of third party suppliers.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- Any failure by the voucher receivers to comply with the conditions imposed by the promoter may result in the voucher being cancelled or withdrawn without liability for the promoter.
- The winner must take part in all reasonable publicity, photography and other promotional activity as the promoter requires, without compensation. The voucher receiver consent to the promoter using their names and images in any promotional or advertising activity related to the promotion without compensation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing email@example.com. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- By entering this promotion entrants consent to receiving communications by the promoter through the nominated contact details provided by the entrant. These communications include but are not limited to future campaigns, research, marketing of events and offers, and surveying.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com