Gift Guide for Him: Valentine's Day
February… The month of lust, love, and long summer nights. That’s right, the annual day - and night - of romance is just around the rose coloured corner.
We've compiled a short but mighty gift guide if you're looking to spoil your other half!
FOR THE FOODIE BOYFRIEND
If your man's love language is all things food and drink, then these gift recommendations for the foodie boyfriends will ensure a Valentine's Day that's both delicious and memorable.
- Have you got a partner who's obsessed with sophisticated bourbon or whisky? Or maybe he's looking to dip his toes in - if so, we say get him this decanter set from Farmers.
- Spice up his Valentine's Day with The Warehouse's BBQ Grill Set which includes 12(!) hot sauces.
- Keeping in theme with BBQ'ing, if he's a grill master, he'll froth for a smart meat thermometer from JB Hi-Fi.
- Have sushi night at home when you use Kmart's Sushi Making Kit. We promise it's easy to use!
FOR THE TRAVEL OBSESSED BOYFRIEND
Whether it's a little roadie up north or a long-haul flight to Europe, we think the below gift ideas for your traveling man are the way to go!
- This Travel Tech Organiser case from Kmart is going to be a lifesaver on any trip! Now all his (and yours!) cords and chargers are neatly put away in a safe bag.
- He should be slip-slop and wrapping at all times of the year so get him this sun mousse from MECCA.
- Make road-tripping a little bit easier with this adjustable air vent phone mount from Noel Leeming!
- A wine cooler bag is the perfect gift for a beach getaway (or a romantic viewing of the sunset at the beach.) This one is from Stevens.
FOR THE LESUIRE LOVING BOYFRIEND
If his preference is a night in as opposed to a night out, these gifts will make him feel like a pampered prince.
- It's not quite winter yet but when the chill kicks in in mid-July, his feet will be thanking you for getting him a pair of Hushpuppy leather slippers from Hannahs.
- Give him the gift of comfort with this luscious bathrobe from Country Road.
- Even without Timothee Chalamet being the face of Bleu De Chanel, we would still adore this cologne. Pick him up a bottle from Farmers.
- If he's looking to kick start his skincare routine, we say get him the STUFF skin and body pro kit from Sephora.