Santa in-centre terms 2022
Sylvia Park Santa In-Centre Promotion Terms and Conditions
HOW TO ENTER:
Find Santa at his Grotto outside Lush & Glassons near Mickey’s Cafe from Saturday 18 November 2023 to Sunday 24 December 2023 for a visit and/or a photo. Each child will receive a gift from Santa.
- The “promoter” of this competition is Kiwi Property Group Limited, Level 7 Vero Centre, 48 Shortland St, Auckland, 1010. Phone number: 093594000
- The name of this “promotion” is Sylvia Park Santa In-centre promotion
- Participation in this promotion indicates an acceptance and agreement of all of these terms & conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not take part in this promotion.
- The promotion will be open from 9am, Saturday 18 November to 5pm Sunday 24 December 2023. Open hours are as follows:
- Sat 18 Nov – Sun 19 Nov, 9 am - 5 pm
- Mon 20 Nov – Wed 22 Nov, 10am - 4pm
- Thu 23 Nov – Fri 24 Nov 10 am – 7pm
- Sat 25 Nov – Sun 26 Nov, 9am - 5pm
- Mon 27 Nov – Wed 29 Nov, 10am - 4pm
- Thu 30 Nov – Fri 1 Dec, 10 am – 7pm
- Sat 2 Dec – Sun 3 Dec, 9am - 5pm
- Mon 4 Dec – Tue 5 Dec, 10am - 5pm
- Wed 6 Dec, 9.30 am - 5 pm
- Thu 7 Dec – Fri 8 Dec, 9 am – 7pm
- Sat 9 Dec – Wed 13 Dec, 9 am - 5 pm
- Thu 14 Dec – Fri 15 Dec, 9 am – 7pm
- Sat 16 Dec – Tue 19 Dec, 9 am - 8 pm
- Wed 20 Dec, 9 am – 9 pm
- Thu 21 – Sat 23 Dec, 9am – 10pm
- Sun 24 Dec, 8 am – 5 pm
- Entry into this promotion is granted only by visiting Santa at his Grotto outside Lush & Glassons near Mickey’s Cafe at Sylvia Park during opening hours published above.
- Santa’s Grotto is a public area, filming and/or photography (in addition to Santa photos) may occur. If you do not consent to the use of photos taken at the set in Kiwi Property marketing communications and/or advertising, please speak to Santa staff.
- Entry into this promotion is open to all ages. Children under 14 must be supervised by a parent or caregiver.
- The participating Kiwi Property shopping centres are: Sylvia Park
- Each child (aged 12 and under) will receive a gift from Santa: Where's Holly's Hat? One gift per participating child, while stocks last.
- Scene to Believe are present at Santa’s Grotto to photograph visits with Santa and sell photos and associated products. We encourage everyone to have their photograph taken but it is not compulsory to purchase. Scene to Believe terms and conditions apply, ask elves for more details. Any queries regarding photos should be directed to Customer Support - Scene to Believe - New Zealand
- We make every effort to deliver the event as advertised. However, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the event temporarily or permanently for any reason outside of our control.
- All decisions made by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and acknowledges this. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion at any time.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion, except as required by law. The promoter, its partners and providers take no responsibility for any costs or fees incurred as a result to entering this promotion. This includes but is not limited to any fuel, internet, or mobile service or function used to enter and/or interact with this promotion.
- The NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 grants certain rights which cannot be excluded or limited. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods or services provided will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services will be rendered with due care and skill. These terms and conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that is permitted by law to do so, the promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of any prize awarded as part of this promotion and will not be responsible for breach for such representations or warranties.
- All entries remain the property of Kiwi Property. All personal information collected will be collected and stored in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993 by emailing email@example.com. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this promotion, unless otherwise stated, each entrant agrees that the promoter may a) use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the promotion in accordance with these terms and conditions, and b) disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers.
- The promoter may communicate or advertise this promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the promotion is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. The entrant provides their information to the promoter.
- Standard Kiwi Property promotion terms and conditions apply to this Promotion and can be found at kiwiproperty.com