From Saturday 25 November Santa will be coming in early so you can have your special family member photographed with him.
- Saturday 25 November: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Sunday 24 November:: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Saturday 2 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Sunday 3 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Wednesday 6 December: 7:00am - 9:00am
- Saturday 9 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Sunday 10 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Saturday 16 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Sunday 17 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
- Wednesday 20 December: 7:10am - 8:30am
*There are a few conditions to these sessions, see below so please read these carefully.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL: BOOKINGS AVAILABLE HERE
If the booking date you select is unavailable, that means spots have been filled. However, check-in closer to the date in case any last-minute spots become available.
Best place to park: The best place to park will be in carpark 2; ground floor which is around the back of the centre (eastern side near the train station). To ensure all animals are treated respectfully we will have ambassadors on hand to assist you and your loved one into the centre, one at a time.
Please be patient so that we can ensure your experience is as great as you expect.
*PET PHOTOS TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in Sylvia Park’s pet photography, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- If you are attending our Pet Santa photos please arrive 10 minutes prior to your session time and wait at the entry doors to the centre in Carpark 2, by Lush.
- Please wait in the carpark until one of our Ambassadors escorts you to the Santa set in your given time slot.
- As each session time is 5 minutes, please ensure that you arrive in time for your session as a missed booking will not be rescheduled.
- Unfortunately, your pet Arachnid is unable to attend or any pet over 50kgs
- Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Owner must be responsible for their pet/s at all times.
- Owner must bring waste disposal bags to clean up after their pet if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed inside the bins in-centre.
- We will attempt to keep to your booking time, however, if you do have to wait, your patience is appreciated.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they be removed from the centre.
If the booking date you select is unavailable, that means spots have been filled. However, check in closer to the date in case any last minute spots become available.
FOR ALL SANTA PHOTO INFORMATION: CLICK HERE.
You may also be interested in
Snap a pic with the big guy at Sylvia Park!
Happy Hour at Live Wire!
Igniting the excitement! Visit Live Wire from Monday to Friday, from 3pm to 6pm, and enjoy...
'Tis the season to be merry, and our Christmas Elves are on a mission to make your holiday...